Pineapple Blueberry Smoothie

Pineapple Blueberry Smoothie

Pineapple blueberry smoothie A pineapple and blueberry smoothie that is delicious for breakfast or snack. Start your day with this easy blueberry pineapple smoothie packed with sweetness and flavor, above it's packed with nutrients.

I love smoothies but I'm not a smoothie junk because I only drink them when it's hot because I do not want to get a cold. I love a perfect fruity smoothie. 
It's okay if you drink smoothies even when it's cold as long as you are keeping warm and taking care of yourself afterwards- there is no shame.

pineapple blueberry smoothie 
pineapple smoothie

The flavors of pineapple and yogurt are amazing and they give this smoothie life.

This frozen blueberry pineapple smoothie is easy to make with just 3 ingredients you'll be done in 5 minutes.
Pineapple is one of my favorite fruits.

I always want to make use of all the fruits that nature blessed us with,although pineapple is one of my favorite, let me admit that I haven't made a lot of pineapple smoothies.

how to make pineapple smoothie with yogurt 

Pineapples and blueberries are soul mates. They go together,they definitely taste good together. Well at least that's what I think.

One sip of this pineapple blueberry smoothie will make you feel like you are on a beach enjoying a perfect summer day.
A tropical combination of Pineapple, blueberry and Greek yogurt, blended together until smooth and creamy
I blended the two fruits with yogurt and the smoothie came out great.
berry smoothie recipe



A pineapple and blueberry smoothie that is delicious for breakfast or snack. Start your day with this easy blueberry pineapple smoothie packed with sweetness and flavor, above it's packed with nutrients.


Frozen blueberry And Pineapple

You can buy organic pre-chopped frozen fruits in a grocery store.
You can also freeze your fresh fruits by placing the fruit on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread the fruit in a layer making sure that no pieces are touching. Freeze completely then place in a plastic bags. 
Note: you have to freeze the fruits first before placing them in the plastic bags. If you place fresh fruits in a plastic bag and freeze you'll have frozen fruits that will be hard to separate and to use.
Your summer isn't complete without frozen smoothies.
They are perfect for any occasion.

frozen blueberry smoothie 
berry blast no banana smoothie 


Health Benefits of Pineapple Blueberry Smoothie.

• Contains minerals for strong bones
• Great source of fiber and helps in digestion.
• Helps to boost immunity and fights against joint pain, heart disease and inflammation.

Tropical Smoothie
This Smoothie isn't just sweet and flavorful, it's going to help you stay hydrated during Summer. 
A refreshing tropical smoothie that can be enjoyed by the whole family.

how to make blueberry smoothie 
blueberry greek yogurt smoothie 
blueberry yogurt smoothie healthy

PICKING FRUITS

You can choose whatever fruits you want.
I chose blueberries and a pineapple
Tips:
Some of your fruits should be frozen for best results. But if you do not have any frozen fruit available then you can add a few ice cubes to have that smoothie taste.
greek yogurt smoothie
smoothie with yogurt and frozen fruit,
how to make a smoothie with frozen fruit


FROZEN OR FRESH FRUITS?

Fresh fruits are really good when making juice and desserts but for smoothie frozen fruits are a great choice.

I used half sized large pineapple and 3 Cups blueberries.



EQUIPMENTS NEEDED FOR THIS RECIPE

You only need a blender in order to make this recipe.

frozen pineapple blueberry smoothie 
frozen blueberry smoothie recipe 


How To Make Pineapple Blueberry Smoothie

Smoothies are easy to make.simply blend your ingredients in the blender and you are done.
Blueberry Pineapple Smoothie Ingredients
♦1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
3 Cups Frozen Blueberries
♦1 Cup Frozen Pineapple

Instructions:
1.Begin by adding blueberries in a blender. Blend then add in the cups. 
2. Add Pineapples and vanilla Greek yogurt in the blender. Blend, then add in the same cups you had added your blueberries.






A pineapple and blueberry smoothie that is delicious for breakfast or snack. Start your day with this easy blueberry pineapple smoothie packed with sweetness and flavor, above it's packed with nutrients.

Similar Recipes



Banana Milkshake


Like It? Pin It For Later!
A pineapple and blueberry smoothie that is delicious for breakfast or snack. Start your day with this easy blueberry pineapple smoothie packed with sweetness and flavor, above it's packed with nutrients.

A pineapple and blueberry smoothie that is delicious for breakfast or snack. Start your day with this easy blueberry pineapple smoothie packed with sweetness and flavor, above it's packed with nutrients.




A pineapple and blueberry smoothie that is delicious for breakfast or snack. Start your day with this easy blueberry pineapple smoothie packed with sweetness and flavor, above it's packed with nutrients.

Pineapple Blueberry Smoothie

Pineapple Blueberry Smoothie

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
  • 3 cups frozen blueberries
  • 1 cup frozen pineapple

METHOD

  1. Begin by adding blueberries in a blender. Blend then add in the cups.
  2. Add pineapples and vanilla Greek yogurt in the blender.blend, then add in the same cups you had added your blueberries.
  3. Alternatively you can just mix the 3 ingredients together then blend.

      Equipments Used
      • Blender 
      • 2 Glass Cups


      TRIED THIS RECIPE?

      I would love to hear from you. If you have made this recipe then please do leave a comment below. If you like this recipe then please do share the recipe with your friends and family on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Did you make this recipe? Tag @cook.appetite or hashtag it #cookappetite!



Rate This

Comments

  1. so easy to make and probably so good to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great treat to have. With the weather getting warmer. This would be amazing!!!๐Ÿค—

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very humid where I am at, and this is a perfect refreshing drink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My place has lots of pineapple fields, but Ive never seen a pineapple smoothie as gorgeous and deliciously looking as this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh this is something I got try :) Looks soo soo good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew it! It was my favorite Blueberyy!! And putting it as a smoothie makes me wanna try it out soon, Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow definitely I wouldn't say NO for this dessert! I love blueberry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy. Great and easy recipe are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanna eat it noww!! It looks so delicious๐Ÿ˜ญ i think this is going to be my desert tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. This smoothie is sure a great dessert.

      Delete
  10. OMG, this is the perfect summer dessert. You just gave me a good idea to surprise my partner with something sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love cold treat especially on a hot noon day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, this looks like such a delicious dessert. It's super hot here in the UK at the moment so they'd definitely go down a treat!!

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooohhhh. I would really, really love to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to get blueberries to I can try to make this. Already have the pineapple.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have yet to try blueberries and pineapple! I've been doing the same smoothies for too long!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love making smoothies at home! I haven't been able to in quite some time (no blender at my current place) but smoothies are the perfect summer treat. Definitely starting to crave one : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like you, as much as I like smoothies in the spring and summer time, I don't make them as much. Pineapple is a favorite for me too.
    Elizabeth O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. We have some similarities when it comes to smoothies.

      Delete
  18. I have never made a pineapple smoothie on my own by i can try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is perfection for the weather that seems to be getting warmer by the day. And so simple with two of my favorite fruits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. We all need a pineapple blueberry smoothie to stay the day when its warm.

      Delete
  20. This fruit smoothies sounds absolutely delicious! I am a huge fan of blueberries and pineapples so I know it's going to be tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!
      ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ pineapple and blueberry make a great combination.

      Delete
  21. Wow!
    So easy to make and feels good already. I'll try this definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yum yum yum.
    I'm off to make mine......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment