Cheese Potato Salad Recipe

Cheese Potato Salad Recipe

Cheese Potato Salad perfect for BBQ! This Potato salad is covered in a colorful dressing. Impressive, Creamy and perfect for all occasions.


This is my third Potato Salad Recipe on this blog but no salad come close to this.This Salad 🥗 is spectacular and very very impressive.

Cheese potato salad



Cheese Potato Salad Recipe on cookappetite.com


Cheese Potato Salad -  Perfect for BBQ! This Potato salad is covered in a colorful dressing. 


Potato Salad Recipe

Hands down this is my favorite potato salad recipe, it's quick and easy to make. Nothing beats this potato salad recipe! I know you agree. You are on your way to making potato salad like a pro with just a few tips and a few ordinary ingredients. 

Here are a few potato recipes you'll absolutely love:

French Fries Recipe

Baked Potato Wedges And Fried Fish

Boerewors And Potato Wedges

Crispy Potato Wedges And Hungarian Sausage

The Best Potato Salad

Sweet Potato Muffins


Potato Salad Recipe -  Perfect for BBQ! This Potato salad is covered in a colorful dressing. 


Homemade Potato Salad Recipe

This potato salad is made from scratch. I know some people prefer buying already cooked potatoes then they just mix with other ingredients. I have never made salad half way, I always make them from scratch so I can always swear that homemade potato salad is always the best. Making potato salads at home only requires that you cook the potatoes, and uhm of course potatoes are the easiest to cook. This homemade potato salad has me dancing 💃 


I was never a fan of potato salad til I made my first potato salad, I'm glad I did because I loved every bit of it.


Homemade Potato Salad -  Perfect for BBQ! This Potato salad is covered in a colorful dressing.


How to make cheese potato salad

Back then I use to make an effort to make potato salad only on Christmas but now I make them more often, not just cheese potato salad but other types of salad. They put me in the mood knowing that I'm trying different types of food. 

This homemade cheesy potato salad is perfect because it only requires minimal ingredients.

Here are the ingredients I used in this potato salad:

✓ 5 Medium Potatoes

✓ 4 Eggs

✓ 1 Packet of bacon

✓ 1 Medium Red onion

✓ Spring Onion

✓ Cheddar Cheese

✓ Mayonnaise

✓ Dijon mustard ( American Mustard)

✓ Thousand islands salad dressing

Like it? Pin it!

Cheese Potato Salad


Cheesy Potato Salad -  Perfect for BBQ! This Potato salad is covered in a colorful dressing.


More Salad Recipe:

Creamy Avocado Coleslaw Salad

Fresh Fruits Salads

Cobby Salad Recipe

Spatchcock Chicken With Coleslaw Salad

Creamy Potato Salad  -  Perfect for BBQ! This Potato salad is covered in a colorful dressing.

#salad

#potato

#cheese

#cheesepotatosalad

Salad recipe

Cheese potato salad

Cheesy potato salad

Potato salad

Cheese Potato Salad


Cheese Potato Salad
By: 

Hands down this is my favorite potato salad recipe, it's quick and easy to make. Nothing beats this potato salad recipe! I know you agree. You are on your way to making potato salad like a pro with just a few tips and a few ordinary ingredients. 

Ingredients
  • 5 Medium Potatoes
  • 4 Eggs
  • 1 Medium Red Onion
  • Spring Onion
  • Cheddar Cheese
  • Mayonnaise
  • 1 Tablespoon of Dijon mustard
  • 1 Tablespoon of thousand islands dressing
Instructions
1. Peel and cut medium Potatoes into small cubes, add some salt and boil the potatoes until cooked and firm. Drain any excess water and let it cool. 
2. Boil 4 eggs. Dice a packet of bacon and fry it until golden brown and almost Crispy. 3. Cut the potato in a salad bowl. Crumble the egg York over the potatoes and dice the egg white on the potatoes. Dice one medium red onion and add a bit of spring onion. 
4. Finely grate some cheddar cheese and add it to the potatoes. 
5. In a separate bowl, add some mayonnaise, a tablespoon of Dijon mustard ( American Mustard) and a tablespoon of thousand islands salad dressing and mix well. 
6. Add the dressing to the potato mix and garnish with some spring onion.


Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Yield: 1 serving
Calories: 671kcal
Fat: 62g
Cuisine: Zambian
Category: Salad and Side dish
Keyword: Cheesy Potato Salad, Potato Salad, Salad, Cheese Potato Salad 

Cheese Potato Salad
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 671Total Fat: 62gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 51gCholesterol: 129mgSodium: 561mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 10g

*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.
Rate This

Comments

  1. Delicious, can't wait to try out this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family would be all over this, I'll have to try it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The onion and Dijon will make a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good and very simple to make. I have friends who love it, I think I might very well treat them with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've NEVER had Cheese Potato Salad before, BUT I LOVE potato salad. So I can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete

  6. I love a good potato salad recipe. I never had one with cheese like this before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment